Join us in the PBS release of Made In America
Made In America is set to reach an estimated 2 million viewers on multiple PBS stations across the United States this fall. The goal of the distribution is to inform the audience to the realities of living with PTSD and to inspire further support and understanding.
- PBS.org users are 73% more likely to donate $1,000+ to nonprofits - 68% of PBS viewers agree sponsors create compelling spots better than ads on other networks. - 59%pay more attention to the spots they see on PBS than those on other networks. - 62% agree that PBS sponsors are industry leaders.
Made In America is an award winning documentary that explores the trauma of war; domestic and abroad. The story contrasts the life of a young man growing up in urban America with the life of a young Iraq veteran. We want offer you a sponsorship or support opportunity securing a spot in underwriting throughout the television broadcast of the series.
3-Tiered Range of Support:
Teir 1: $2,000
- Special thanks hyperlinked logo on the website - Special thanks mention with logo during the end credits - Special thanks post and hyperlinked logo on all social medias Teir 2: $5,000 - Special thanks hyperlinked logo on the website - 2 special thanks posts and hyperlinked logo on all social medias - Official underwriting credit at the begining and during the end credits - Underwriting credit and hyperlinked logo on the website Teir 3: $10,000 - Special thanks hyperlinked logo on the website
- 5 special thanks sposts and hyperlinked logo on all social medias - Official underwriting credit at the beginning and during the end credits - Logo and organization name on all marketing & press materials
- Public screening and live Q&A with the filmmaker
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Finishing funds to meet the PBS distribution requirements
- Hire station representation to secure PBS stations Post-production costs related to: closed captions, titling, crediting, and mastering
- Additional marketing and distribution to other platforms and screenings